10. It's a better place to sing than in the shower.
9. No audition or long-term commitment.
8. You don’t have to worry about what you wear to church. We give you a robe!
7. Walking and singing simultaneously is good coordination training.
6. The view is even better from the chancel.
5. No kneeling required.
4. We throw awesome parties.
3. Meet wonderful, interesting people.
2. Become part of WORSHIP.
1. When you sing, you pray twice.
Did you ever think you might want to sing in the choir? If so, summer is a great time to give it a try. We rehearse at 9 a.m. before the 10:00 service. Each week is independent of the others, and there is no long-term commitment. Questions? Contact Mike Milam, 343-9341 or via e mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.